Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting Ready




I went my studio and re-arranged the space. Thank you Charles for leaving me a message with many good advises! I will go check the galleries that you suggested me! My 2 of 3 packages have come to the studio but one of them; I don’t know where it is. But it is not too important to start working… I was looking for a place that has free Internet. Even Starbucks did not have free Internet. Later, my friend told me that I could get the free access at Mac store. It was raining today but it is not too cold in NY compare to the past few weeks ago in Savannah. I hope it won’t get too cold. I am living in Brooklyn for now and the place is really close to Atlantic-Pacific station. And it is not hard to go anywhere as long as I have an address. NY had been good to me until this point…. I got involved a fighting with a drunken guy... Fortunately, people around me stopped us and I did not get injure and police did not come in a good way. The guy teased me, got mad at me and lost his eye glasses all by himself... I hope something fun happenings will happen to me later...

No comments: